- 6-pack of Purified Emergency Water Pouches – *US Coast Guard Approved
- US Coast Guard Approved
- Each emergency pouch is expertly packaged and sealed to remain 5-year shelf-stable for your convenience and safety.
- 6-pack Emergency water pouches are individually stamped with dates of manufacture and expiration.
- 4.225 oz pouch is designed to block out light and bacteria so water remains safe for drinking or cooking.
- Our 6-pack of survival water pouches is packaged in a flexible, packable 1-liter emergency drinking water container.
- Compact and easy to store for emergency water storage and disaster preparedness provisions.
- Mayday Emergency Water Pouches are “bottled” (manufactured) in the USA.
- Survival water manufacturer bottling license number with the State of California is #45770.
Handy emergency water 6-pack is great for emergency water storage use for camping, emergency planning, vehicle survival kits, workplace safety kits, student kits and more!
The American Red Cross and other emergency planning experts recommend storing a minimum of one gallon of survival water per day, for each person and pet, for emergency use.
Sunset Survival Emergency Water is also available by the case or pallet. Please email or call Sunset Survival for pallet pricing at Info@SunsetSurvival.com or 714-369-8096.