Sunset Survival & First Aid, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Sunset Survival & First Aid, Inc. (herein referred to as “the Company”). The Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe on rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company.
2. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Items may vary from product image appearing on Site; please refer to item description for product details. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Manufacturer, product color, or brand name may vary based upon availability.
3. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
6. The Company has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other websites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is our Company policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Company or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Company defense of such claim.
9. The Site is controlled and operated by the Company. The Company makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations and countries outside of our business location. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by the Company.
10. No product returns will be accepted unless first approved by the Company, within 7 days from receipt of order. California State law does not allow us to accept returns of food, water or pet food products. Additionally, we are not able to accept returns of potassium iodide tablets, masks, or certain other types of products. All sales of custom items and clearance items are final and non-refundable. For approved product returns or exchanges, refund amount does not include shipping charges. Items must be returned unopened, in new and unused condition, in original packaging. A restocking fee may apply on returned items, at the sole discretion of the Company. Orders placed in critical times of disaster or emergency (such as pandemic and certain other major events) are generally considered “final and non-refundable” due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as supplier emergency requirements, and many other industry changes that take place in times of extraordinary demand/disaster).
11. The Site automatically calculates shipping charges on most orders. For those orders with special shipping requirements – such as water barrels or large quantity/bulk/weight orders, etc. – please call Sunset Survival for a custom ship quote. For orders placed online that include these items, or when shipping does not automatically calculate correctly on the Site, Customer will be contacted by email for approval of applicable ship charges.
12. The Company reserves the right to ship goods using a shipping method other than method indicated on the website, at the sole discretion of the Company.