Case of Emergency Water – 100 pouches
Case of emergency water – 5-yr shelf life – 100 individual survival water pouches, case now includes collapsible drinking water container, each pouch stamped with mfg and exp date, easy to carry, easy to store. Our extended shelf-life pouch water is proudly made in USA!
- Case of Emergency Water – 100 Pouches –
- 100 purified water pouches provides approx 422 oz of survival water per case.
- Each pouch is expertly packaged and sealed to remain 5-year shelf-stable for your convenience and safety.
- Our US Coast Guard approved water pouches are individually stamped with dates of manufacture and expiration.
- **Convenient 1-liter collapsible drinking water container now included in each survival water case.
- Each 4.225 oz pouch is designed to block out light and bacteria so water remains safe for drinking or cooking.
- Our survival water cases are compact and easy to store for safe water storage and disaster preparedness provisions.
- Mayday Emergency Water is manufactured in the USA.
- Survival water manufacturer bottling license number with the State of California is #45770.
- Our purified pouch water is specially sealed and packaged for a 5-year shelf life.
Our handy water pouch cases are perfect for safe water storage for school safety preparedness, family emergency planning, earthquake kits, and more!
*The American Red Cross and other disaster planning experts recommend storing a minimum of one gallon of survival water per day, for each person and pet, for emergency use.*
Sunset Survival Water is also available in pallet quantities. Please contact Sunset Survival for pallet pricing at Info@SunsetSurvival.com or 714-369-8096.