formerly item MWA99
5 year Water Preservative
This emergency water preserver purifies and maintains safe drinking water in your 30-gallon or 55 gallon water barrel filled with fresh water, for a 5-year shelf-life – ensures safe water storage for emergency preparedness, earthquake readiness or any disaster survival circumstance.
Water preservative usage directions are included, which also provide instructions on how much preservative to use for smaller food-safe water storage containers.
- Our long-term water preservative is recommended by top emergency professionals for safe drinking water storage for a 5-year shelf-life
- One bottle of emergency water preservative is enough to purify and preserve a full 55-gallon water drum of fresh drinking water.
- 55-gal water barrel Water Preserver is the first and only product recognized and proven effective for 5-year survival water storage
- Registered and licensed by federal and state EPA
- Our 5-year Water Barrel Preservative is a proprietary formula of stabilized, pH-balanced sodium hypochlorite
- Highly effective residual action of our water preservatives kills bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus for safe water storage for home, school or workplace for 5 years
- Directions for use enclosed with each bottle of water preservative concentrate; add while filling water barrel with fresh water.
- For use in food-safe, molded, rigid, all-plastic containers made of virgin polyethylene resin
Water preservative features a shelf-life of 5 years AFTER it is combined with water, so be sure to fill your emergency water drum promptly after you receive your order.
Bottles of our 5-year water preservative are available in case quantities for schools, businesses, transit authorities, and other public agencies.
Customer note: Short-term water purifier tablets are available separately for safe drinking water for camping, hiking, earthquake survival, and disaster preparedness!