WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW
TO SHOP SMALL ON SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
- American Express launched the first-ever Small Business Saturday on Nov 27, 2010 to encourage people across the United States to support small, businesses, and to provide a great once-a-year special shopping opportunity for consumers.
- Last year, 95 million Americans shopped at small businesses on Small Business Saturday. We hope you will join us this year to make it even bigger!
- Sunset Survival has been a participating small business merchant since Small Business Saturday’s inception, and we are proud to continue to be a part of this growing tradition.
- There’s never been a better time to update your home and vehicle survival kits – make sure your loved ones are prepared and, most importantly, safe.
- Visit the American Express website to learn more about their annual Shop Small and Small Business Saturday special offers; learn how their cardholders can benefit from shopping with a participating small business like Sunset Survival.
- For the first time in 2016, American Express extended their Shop Small on Small Business Saturday offer through year-end. Eligible cardholders earned 2X rewards when they Shop Small.
- The holiday season is a great time to “Shop Small” with us here at Sunset Survival and get your household, school and workplace ready for emergencies without further delay.
- Emergency kits, disaster preparedness supplies, and earthquake kits also make thoughtful gifts for family and friends!