WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW
TO SHOP SMALL ON SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
*Through 12-31-16 American Express is offering eligible cardholders 2X rewards when they Shop Small*
- American Express launched the first-ever Small Business Saturday on Nov 27, 2010 to encourage people across the United States to support small, businesses, and to provide a great once-a-year special shopping opportunity for consumers.
- Last year, 95 million Americans shopped at small businesses on Small Business Saturday. We hope you will join us this year to make it even bigger!
- Sunset Survival has been a participating small business merchant since Small Business Saturday’s inception, and we are proud to continue to be a part of this growing tradition.
- There’s never been a better time to update your home and vehicle survival kits – make sure your loved ones are prepared and, most importantly, safe.
- Visit the American Express website to learn more about their new Shop Small special offer and how their cardholders can benefit from shopping with a participating small business.
- After you have registered your American Express card on their site, then be sure to shop with us here at Sunset Survival and get your household, school and workplace ready for emergencies without further delay.
- Emergency kits, disaster preparedness supplies, and earthquake kits also make thoughtful gifts for family and friends!
- For the first time in 2016, American Express has now extended their Shop Small on Small Business Saturday offer through year-end! Eligible cardholders can earn 2X rewards when they Shop Small. Customers should contact American Express directly for details.