Deluxe Winter Roadside Safety Kit with First Aid
Deluxe Winter Roadside Safety Kit with First Aid, packed in Durable Duffel Bag, Great Travel Safety Bag holds Emergency Survival Tools in handy kit for car, truck, camper.
78-piece Deluxe Winter Roadside Safety Kit with First Aid is packaged in Durable Gear Bag.*
Assembled in USA.
*Versatile Duffel Bag features Two End Pockets, Single Front Pocket, Double Zipper Center Compartment and Shoulder Strap
Deluxe Roadside Safety Kit with First Aid contains:
• Mayday Reflecting Triangle – Sets up in minutes, visible even in most bad weather conditions.
• Folding Snow Shovel – Chrome Plated, 37″ 3-pc survival shovel can be a lifesaver when digging out from a snowstorm. Assembles in minutes.
• Jumper Cables – Heavy-duty 6 gauge jumper cables provide enough current flow to jump start in the coldest conditions.
• Revolving Sign Light – This 12V light has a magnetic base and plugs directly into your cigarette lighter. Revolving light can be seen 1 mile away.
• Flat Tire Fixer – Tire inflator immediately inflates tires, seals most punctures.
• Tow Rope – Tows up to 6500 lbs. Great for getting out of unsafe situations that may require a tow.
• 54 Piece First Aid Kit — includes bandages, alcohol prep pads, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, & more!
• High Visibility Yellow Blanket – Can be used as a blanket for injured persons , also makes a handy ground cover.
• Hi-Vis Safety Vest – Neon mesh vest with reflective stripes improves visibility day or night . One size fits most.
• Distress Banner – waterproof. This 36″ x 15″ “Emergency Help” safety sign, easily seen from a distance.
• Other Essential Safety Supplies include: Utility Knife – 14 in 1 Pocket Tool – Heavy Duty Work Gloves – Roll of Duct Tape – Ice Scraper with Glove – Flashlight w/ 2 D Alkaline Batteries – Body Warmer – Mylar Emergency Blanket – Adult-size Hooded Poncho – 10″ Adjustable Wrench – 6 n 1 Screwdriver Kit –
2 / 12 Hour Light Sticks & Pair of Hand Warmers
Roadside Safety Kits are terrific for commuters, family vacation travel –
Keep an emergency kit in every vehicle for safety and peace of mind!