72-hr Emergency Food Supply Kit 4-person
72-hr Emergency Food Supply Kit 4-person – up to 25-yr shelf life. Food storage pouches are sealed inside an easy-to-carry, easy-to-store, stackable bucket. Easy-to-prepare meals are ready in minutes! (provides 6 days of food for 2 people, 12 days of food for 1 person)
72-hr Emergency Food Supply Kit 4-person –
*25-year shelf-life* for an easy solution to your emergency food storage needs! Hurricane Preparedness, Earthquake Survival, Storms, Disaster Preparedness Supplies
72 Hour Food Kit includes individually packed entrees that contain nutritious ingredients such as rice, dehydrated vegetables, and delicious dry soup mix flavoring. Along with these great emergency food items is Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative, a tasty powdered milk drink. Survival meals are easy to prepare—just add the indicated amount of water and simmer a few minutes.
This 72 hour survival food kit is designed to provide four individuals with 2,230 calories each day for 3 days. *It can also be used by one individual for 12 days, or 2 individuals for 6 days.* All emergency food pouches are sealed inside an easy-to-transport 4 gallon bucket.
• 176 servings of food carefully selected to feed 4 people for 72 hours
• Nutritionally balanced with breakfast, entrées, soups, breakfast and low fat dry powdered milk
• Averages 2,230 calories per day
• 4 gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
• Great for home, cabin, motorhome, office or student dorm room
• Easy to prepare meals, ready in minutes
• Shelf life of up to 25 years
Click Here for cooking instructions, ingredient lists, and nutrition facts